26 December 2006

Seasonal tasks

I've got plenty to do over the holiday - there are two reports which I have to prepare and send out and there is also a presentation that I want to develop with one of our clients which we will be pitching to one of his targets around the middle of the month.

I have also made a few minor changes to the eCommerce sites to keep them topical. Nothing major, just a few edits to catch the visitor's eye. These changes won't be picked up by the search engines for a couple of weeks and it is possible that some of the alterations are so minor that they simply wouldn't be noticed - I'll just feel good that I've done something positive.

The good news is that by doing some of this now, it will take pressure off the early part of January which is still looking very busy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home