21 December 2006

The Digg effect

Writing about Hive Spy, I accidentally caught a new fashion trend. Someone spotted what I had written and put a link in Digg technology/upcoming and I have been deluged by Digg visitors while the post has drifted down from the first page to page 42 (that took about 2 hours). Digg itself appears to be like a slow motion version of Hive Spy.

I'm concerned that these people were directed here under false pretences - this is not a blog that normally concerns itself with technology (upcoming or not) except when it (technology / current) lets me down, so the post could not be considered as being typical. That said, a number did stay to look around, some for quite a while, no doubt frustrated that they couldn't find any more about technology.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home