13 May 2006

Where's Wally?

After 10 weeks the blog readership has spiked and has become very international:
  • 84% are using English on their system [me]
  • 83% are using Windows XP [me]
  • 81% are using 32 bit colour [me]
  • 65% are using Internet Explorer [I use Firefox, like 31%]
  • 63% are using Java 1.3 [I use Java 1.5, like 34%]
  • 61% are based more than 4000 miles from me
  • 54% are based in North America [I'm in Europe, like 31%]
  • 51% are using displays of 1024 x 768 [I use 1280 x 1024, like 17%]
  • 45% are based in the USA [I'm in the UK, like 23%]
Predominantly IE, older technology and further away. You are less and less like me as time goes on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

aren't site meters fun?

8:54 am  
Blogger Leisus said...

Truly fascinating keep up the good work

10:00 am  
Blogger elaine x said...

... that you know that much about your relationship with the blogging world is very encouraging ...

i use english, i'm on planet earth with everyone else (i think); i use a mac (don't ask me which operating system, it just the one that is working on my computer right now) ... i use safari, although they ask me all the time if i want to update it ... i don't, because this one is working fine.

peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are 65% IE, remainder MOzilla/*NIX users. A lot depends on how geeky you get.

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home