17 November 2006

There's a white paper in here somewhere

A few weeks ago I started to write a white paper, I had a draft which I was quite happy with, but it needed something - a little extra. Yesterday, I looked at the stats and it is now 17 pages and still needs a little extra.

One of the problems of writing on-screen is that you can lose the outline structure, particularly if it is a document that you aren't working on continuously. Today I will be printing out the file and taking a critical look at the shape of what I have got. I'm conscious that it is still missing some important material, but one way out of my dilemma is to create a shorter white paper and put the remaining material into an e-book.

Whatever the decision, the white paper has to go out soon - it has been hanging around for far too long.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home