17 November 2006

Welcome to the new Blogger

I have resisted moving onto the new Blogger platform until today. It's been in beta for several months but today I gave into temptation and moved the blog. It is supposed to offer a variety of functions for which I had developed a range of work-arounds but I suppose that it will take me a few days to become familiar with all that.

The first thing I noticed is that the new version actually works properly in a screen where the old version suffered misalignment. That's one of the selling points of the new version - everything is supposed to work properly. I suppose that was true about the old version, too. Like most software development, though, at some stage they stopped developing the old version while they focused their attention on getting the new version to deliver properly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home