04 April 2006

UK reads a few, but doesn't write many

I'm talking about blogs. UPS has produced a new edition of its business survey and the results are that businesses don't blog much in Europe and they don't read them much either - but then, are these figures accurate? I suspect that real readership is probably substantially lower than this survey suggests - depending on how you define readership.

In the UK the figures are:
  • heard of blogs but don't read or contribute to them - 45%
  • not something I'm aware of - 31%
  • I read blogs - 11%
  • we monitor blogs about our company - 9%
  • useful source of information for our business - 10%
  • I write blogs - 1%
The European results are:
  • heard of blogs but don't read or contribute to them - 42%
  • not something I'm aware of - 37%
  • I read blogs - 11%
  • we monitor blogs about our company - 7%
  • useful source of information for our business - 7%
  • I write blogs - 2%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home