20 September 2006

Try and be critical about your presentation

A presentation or series of presentations is key to the success of a start-up business. These presentations will be the mechanism which will inform your target audience about your product or service. This week I have seen a number of presentations by start-up or re-launch businesses. One of these was totally incoherent and didn't give me any confidence that the business was capable of delivering against any sales it might make.

Some of the other presentations were defective too, but in relative terms they were better. What the authors of these presentations failed to do was read their output critically. I'm a pretty quick writer, but I still spend half my time trying to read critically what I have written so that I can improve the quality before other people see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home