17 November 2006

Are we living in the same place?

Phil sent me a copy of an email that had been sent to him by a consultancy group. I went to their site to find out a little more about them. I don't know if what they say on their site is actually what they believe, but if it is, they see a world which is slightly different from the one I live in.

I'm always reluctant to make generalisations about businesses and this site contained a few, including at least one I disagree with quite strongly. This might just be me feeling choleric this morning, but I don't think so. It also possible that the site misrepresents their beliefs - it is surprising how often a piece of copy has to be withdrawn because, on reflection, it fails to get the right message across.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home